Frequently Asked Questions
What do I need to bring?
• Eat a hearty breakfast before attending, plenty of water. We encourage you to bring snacks for the day.
• Your photo ID (21+) - You must be 21 to attend.
• Your voucher/ticket, printed or electronic, as proof of purchase
• You can leave everything you bring with you on the bus as it will be locked or protected by our chauffuer at all times. You will not be able to get on and off the bus throughout the day at Sunburst but smaller items can be kept in a locker onsite.
• Layers are recommended and any clothing, hats, or goggles you will need for the slopes.
• There are lockers available on site at Sunset, for a fee, if you would like to store personal belongings.
Is there parking near the pick-up location?
Yes, there are multiple parking lots within a block or two of check in. Ohio and Franklin, Franklin and Erie, and Erie and Wells are just a few.
Can I bring my kids?
No, this is a strictly 21+ event. No one underage will be admitted for any reason.
Are food and drinks permitted on the bus?
Food and non-alcoholic beverages are permitted throughout the tour. Alcohol is not permitted on the bus ride to Sunburst resort.
Are bathrooms available during the tour?
There are bathrooms on the bus (but only for #1!), and restrooms will be available if a rest area stop is made and at the Sunburst Lodge.
What's the refund and transfer policy?
Tickets are non-refundable after the first 24 hours of purchase and are unable to be transfered to a different event date.
Ticket holders may transfer tickets to someone else who is 21+. Tickets are transferred by printing out the ticket and handing it to the person of your choice or emailing them your ticket. In the event of a cancellation, your ticket will be fully refunded.